INTRODUCING RAMP -
RETENTION ANALYSIS AND MONITORING PORTAL
BECAUSE EVERY DRIVER IS SIGNIFICANT
Take control of truck driver retention with PDA
With our carefully designed programs, PDA puts you in control of improving driver retention – and we’ve got the numbers to back it up.
Carriers who partner with PDA have reduced their driver turnover by an average of 35% within 180 days, and you could too! Choose from three of our retention platforms and receive a comprehensive plan that will put you on a path toward retention improvement.
The most challenging time for both drivers as well as carriers is the first 180 days of employment.
During the first 180 days of employment:
- New driver will be assigned a PDA Agent straight out of orientation.
- PDA Agent will contact the new driver 2-3 times per week or as needed.
- PDA Agent will help drivers with pay stubs, signing up for per diem, properly managing hours of service, maximizing miles, communicating with fleet managers, and ensuring company SOPs are being followed.
Resign to Rehire (R2R)/Exit Interviews:
- PDA helps companies target drivers who have recently resigned and are eligible for rehire.
- PDA Agents will call drivers eligible for rehire to attempt to get them to return.
- PDA Agents will warm transfer interested drivers back to the company.
- If a driver does not choose to return, PDA Agents will attempt to complete an exit interview to obtain info regarding the driver’s voluntary termination.
Orientation No-Show Program:
- PDA Agents call all orientation no-shows to determine why they didn’t come to orientation and try to get them to reschedule.
For those drivers who choose not to reschedule his/her orientation, PDA Agents will attempt to complete an interview with the driver to obtain info regarding driver no-show.